Le mercredi 17 au vendredi 19 juin

Mercredi

Le langage

Listen to Mme Kilmartin read a story.

Add another page to your French animal book. For example:

La baleine est bleue. 

Le requin est féroce parce qu’il mange beaucoup d’animaux dans l’océan.

You can also tell us what your animal eats Il mange… or where your animal lives Elle vit dans l’Océan Arctique.

Draw and colour pictures on each page!

La fête des pères

Father’s Day is this week-end! If you would like to make a card for your Dad, or someone else such as your Uncle, Grandpa, or your Mom, watch my daughter and I make a fun pop-up card that goes with our water animal theme. You will need:

• blue paper
  • light blue or grey paper
  • scraps of white paper
  • colouring pencils/ markers or crayons
  • scissors
  • glue stick or glue
  • a googly eye if you wish

Jeudi

Biblio

Join Mme Cauchon at 11am on Zoom for her final storytime of the year.

Les maths

Do p.253 in your Cahier rouge. Be careful, you will add AND subtract! If your answers are correct, use the code to answer the fish’ riddle: What fruit do fish hate? Each answer will have a letter beside it under the word CODE. Put each letter in the correct box to solve the riddle!

Le langage

Get ready for grade 3! We are almost finished our Cahier de vocabulaire. Write each list word on p.33 once, then use the words in sentences below. Remember, if you start a sentence with “je” or “il,” you will need to change the first letter to a capital letter. For example, Je parle au professeur.

Vendredi

Réflexion

In your small blue Cahier de réflexion, write about grade two! What are you proud of? What did you like? What was difficult? Use the sentence starters in the front of your notebook to help you. Then add a goal for grade 3! For example:

Mon but en 3e année est…. (My goal in grade 3 is…)

En 3e année, je veux … (In grade 3, I want) En 3e année, je veux être capable de… (In grade 3, I want to be able to)

On Monday morning, you can share something you liked or something you are proud of about grade 2 with your classmates in zoom!

Journée nationale des peuples autochtones

Today is National Indigenous Peoples Day. Listen to the story Nibi’s Water Song . It is about an Indigenous girl named Nibi who is in search of clean water to drink. You can also have a parent print one of these activity sheets.

Have a great week-end! Next week will be our last week of school before summer holiday!